The Human Resource Leadership Forum (HRLF Atlanta) is a nonprofit professional association and network of human resource executives and senior level professionals. The association consists of more than 200 members in the Atlanta area and we have been an affiliate of HR People & Strategy (HRPS) since 1981. We have a 75/25% balance ratio between corporate members and service providers. Unfortunately at this time we have a freeze on accepting new service providers as members.
- Small organizations or division headquarters of large, complex organizations (less than 1,000 employees) – only the top HR executive and only if the candidate has demonstrated strategic responsibility in that current role or a previous role.
- Medium to large organizations or divisions (more than 1,000 employees) – the top HR executive as described above, vice presidents who have broad generalist strategic responsibilities or vice presidents who have OD/OE responsibilities.
2014 Event Dates
These programs typically feature a guest speaker on a strategic, thought-provoking topic. These sessions also provide time for members to exchange ideas and discuss practical applications and HR best practices.
Location: Cumberland Maggiano's, 1601 Cumberland Mall SE, Atlanta, GA 30339 *LOCATION CHANGE FOR 2014
Program Time: 7:30AM – 10:00AM, a continental breakfast will be served
Who attends: Breakfast programs are open to HRLF members and prospective members free of charge (approved guests are $50 - see our guest policy, no alternates or substitutions please).
- Tuesday, February 4, 2014
New Rules of Recruiting
Zachary Misko, Global HR Leader & Author
- Tuesday, May 13, 2014
C-Suite Development and Coaching
- Tuesday, September 9, 2014
World of Virtual Work (to be confirmed)
- Tuesday, November 18, 2014
Talent Development Reporting Principles (TDRp): A Standard for Measuring, Reporting, and Managing Human Capital
David Vance, Executive Director, Center for Talent Reporting
Two roundtable groups meet on a regular basis: the Senior HR Roundtable, and the Talent Management roundtable. Corporate members may attend one, or both roundtables depending on their interest. Roundtable meetings are informal, facilitated conversations about best practices within member organizations.
Meeting time: 7:30AM – 9:45AM, morning refreshments will be served
Who attends: Roundtable meetings are held exclusively for HRLF corporate practitioner members and prospective members free of charge (no guests, alternates or substitutions please).
Sr. HR Roundtable
Talent Management Roundtable