The Human Resource Leadership Forum (HRLF Atlanta) is a nonprofit professional association and network of human resource executives and senior level professionals. The association consists of more than 200 members in the Atlanta area.
- The top HR and talent executives of medium to large organizations or divisions (more than 1,000 employees) who have broad strategic responsibilities. In small organizations or division headquarters of large, complex organizations, only the top HR executive would be considered for membership and only if the candidate has demonstrated strategic responsibility in that role or a previous role.
- Service provider membership consists of individuals representing organizations, which provide human resources services to businesses. Note: We have a 75%/25% balance ratio between corporate members and service providers. Unfortunately at this time we have a freeze on accepting new service providers as members.
2016 Event Dates
These programs typically feature a guest speaker on a strategic, thought-provoking topic. These sessions also provide time for members to exchange ideas and discuss practical applications and HR best practices.
Location: Cumberland Maggiano's, 1601 Cumberland Mall SE, Atlanta, GA 30339
Program Time: 7:30AM – 10:00AM, a continental breakfast will be served
Who attends: Breakfast programs are open to HRLF members and prospective members free of charge (approved guests are $50 - see our guest policy, no alternates or substitutions please).
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016
Demographic, Economic, Social, Cultural and Technological Changes Reshaping the Country
Paul Taylor, Formerly with Pew Research Institute
- Tuesday, May 10, 2016
Applying Science to the Art of High Potential Identification and Development
Kenneth De Meuse, Wisconsin Management Group
- Tuesday, September 13, 2016
What Leaders Do That Creates Commitment in Their People
Tony Rucci, Fisher College of Business, OSU
- Tuesday, November 15, 2016
Predictive Analytics to Drive Business Strategy
David Bernstein, brightfield
Three roundtable groups meet on a regular basis: the Senior HR and Talent Management roundtables for our corporate members, and the Service Provider roundtable for our service provider members. Corporate members may attend one, or both of the corporate roundtables depending on their interest. Roundtable meetings are informal, facilitated conversations about best practices within member organizations.
Meeting time: 7:30AM – 9:45AM, morning refreshments will be served
Who attends: The Sr. HR and talent management roundtable meetings are held exclusively for HRLF corporate practitioner members and prospective members free of charge and the service provider roundtable meetings are held for HRLF service provider members free of charge (no guests, alternates or substitutions please).
Sr. HR Roundtable
Talent Management Roundtable
Service Provider Roundtable