The Human Resource Leadership Forum (HRLF Atlanta) is a nonprofit professional association and network of human resource executives and senior level professionals. The association consists of more than 200 members in the Atlanta area. We have a 75/25% balance ratio between corporate members and service providers. Unfortunately at this time we have a freeze on accepting new service providers as members.
- Small organizations or division headquarters of large, complex organizations (less than 1,000 employees) – only the top HR executive and only if the candidate has demonstrated strategic responsibility in that current role or a previous role.
- Medium to large organizations or divisions (more than 1,000 employees) – the top HR executive as described above, vice presidents who have broad generalist strategic responsibilities or vice presidents who have OD/OE responsibilities.
2015 Event Dates
These programs typically feature a guest speaker on a strategic, thought-provoking topic. These sessions also provide time for members to exchange ideas and discuss practical applications and HR best practices.
Location: Cumberland Maggiano's, 1601 Cumberland Mall SE, Atlanta, GA 30339
Program Time: 7:30AM – 10:00AM, a continental breakfast will be served
Who attends: Breakfast programs are open to HRLF members and prospective members free of charge (approved guests are $50 - see our guest policy, no alternates or substitutions please).
- Tuesday, February 10, 2015
Trends and News in Executive Compensation
Shelly Carlin, CHRO, HR Policy Association, Center on Executive Compensation
- Tuesday, May 12, 2015
Best Places to Work: Investment and ROI (includes panel discussion)
Bill Hicks, Chief Relationship Officer, Ultimate Software
- Tuesday, September 8, 2015
- Tuesday, November 10, 2015
How to Get Hired at Google: “Grit”
Paul Voss, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Georgia State University
Three roundtable groups meet on a regular basis: the Senior HR and Talent Management roundtables for our corporate members, and the Service Provider roundtable for our service provider members. Corporate members may attend one, or both of the corporate roundtables depending on their interest. Roundtable meetings are informal, facilitated conversations about best practices within member organizations.
Meeting time: 7:30AM – 9:45AM, morning refreshments will be served
Who attends: The Sr. HR and talent management roundtable meetings are held exclusively for HRLF corporate practitioner members and prospective members free of charge and the service provider roundtable meetings are held for HRLF service provider members free of charge (no guests, alternates or substitutions please).
Sr. HR Roundtable
Talent Management Roundtable
Service Provider Roundtable