The Human Resource Leadership Forum (HRLF Atlanta) is a nonprofit professional association and network of human resource executives and senior level professionals. The association consists of more than 200 members in the Atlanta area.
- The top HR and talent executives of medium to large organizations or divisions (more than 1,000 employees) who have broad strategic responsibilities. In small organizations or division headquarters of large, complex organizations, only the top HR executive would be considered for membership and only if the candidate has demonstrated strategic responsibility in that role or a previous role.
- Service provider membership consists of individuals representing organizations, which provide human resources services to businesses. Note: We have a 75%/25% balance ratio between corporate members and service providers. Unfortunately at this time we have a freeze on accepting new service providers as members.
2017 Event Dates
These programs typically feature a guest speaker on a strategic, thought-provoking topic. These sessions also provide time for members to exchange ideas and discuss practical applications and HR best practices.
Location: Cumberland Maggiano's, 1601 Cumberland Mall SE, Atlanta, GA 30339
Program Time: 7:30AM – 10:00AM, a continental breakfast will be served
Who attends: Breakfast programs are open to HRLF members and prospective members free of charge (approved guests are $50 - see our guest policy, no alternates or substitutions please).
- Tuesday, February 14, 2017
Health Transformation Alliance: Employer Sponsored Healthcare Solutions… A new approach
Robert E. Andrews, CEO, Health Transformation Alliance
- Tuesday, May 9, 2017
The Power of Stay Interviews, Bringing Fresh Thinking to Solve Employee Engagement and Retention
Dick Finnegan, Speaker, Author, & CEO, C-Suite Analytics
- Tuesday, September 26, 2017
Managing the Paradoxes of Business Growth
Theresa Welbourne, Executive Director, Alabama Entrepreneurship Institute, The University of Alabama & President and CEO, eePulse Inc.
- Tuesday, November 14, 2017
Return on Character
Fred Kiel, Co-founder, KRW International
Three roundtable groups meet on a regular basis: the Senior HR and Talent Management roundtables for our corporate members, and the Service Provider roundtable for our service provider members. Corporate members may attend one, or both of the corporate roundtables depending on their interest. Roundtable meetings are informal, facilitated conversations about best practices within member organizations.
Meeting time: 7:30AM – 9:45AM, morning refreshments will be served
Who attends: The Sr. HR and talent management roundtable meetings are held exclusively for HRLF corporate practitioner members and prospective members free of charge and the service provider roundtable meetings are held for HRLF service provider members free of charge (no guests, alternates or substitutions please).
Sr. HR Roundtable
Talent Management Roundtable
Service Provider Roundtable
Webinars are provided by the Center for Effective Organizations (CEO) at USC’s Marshall School of Business as part of our partnership. Teleconferences and webinars are an excellent opportunity to hear Center researchers discuss recent research work and findings and how they are applicable to your organization. Groundbreaking information is presented live and interactive, allowing the audience to ques on, clarify and focus on parts that interest them the most.
Meeting time: Varies
Who attends: Webinar programs are open to HRLF members free of charge (no alternates or substitutions please).
Click here for a list of upcoming CEO webinars.